WHO WE ARE
This site is operated by Dirty Hit Limited, 5th floor, 104 Oxford Street, Fitzrovia, London W1D 1LP (“we”).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the site or contact us by e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information you give us, including:
- forms filled out by you on the site;
- content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- site registration;
- subscriptions or orders placed on the site;
- participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the site;
- entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- if applicable, resume, work history, cv, resume or other job application information;
- reporting a problem or requesting support for the site. the information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, payment information, personal description, photographs or images or comments.
information we collect about you with regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also collect information our about your devices (including phones, computers or other devices) where you access and visit our sites. such information may include unique device identifiers and mobile network information (including phone number), ip address, language and time zone, operating system, hardware version, device locations (including specific geographic locations, such as through gps, bluetooth or wifi signals).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, social networks such as facebook and twitter, search information providers, credit reference agencies, third parties who enable sign on functionality and social network integration) and may receive information about you from them.
If you choose to use features on this site or other sites that connect to your online profiles, accounts or services (including social media accounts) (“connected accounts”), we may collect any information that you permit through your settings on those connected accounts. For example, if you log in to our site using your facebook account and choose to allow facebook to share your profile with us, we may collect that information. Information we receive from connected accounts includes email address, first and last name, location (hometown and country), gender, date of birth, likes, posts or other social activity. Please review your connected account privacy settings to control what information is provided to us through this option.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to help us respond to your queries;
- to provide you with information on the relevant artist;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may interest you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting (see more on this in our cookies policy below;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions.
- to allow you to interact with our site, for example by posting comments or to share information from our site on third party social media platforms;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to manage your access to the services or notify you about changes to the services;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you (including information in relation to your devices). we may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal data with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. we may also use aggregate and other information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. we may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of dirty hit, our customers, or others. this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- to any other third party where lawful.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
All the information you provide may be processed and stored, transferred or accessed by entities around the world as described in this policy. We have put in place technical and organisational procedures designed to safeguard the information we collected on this site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “flash” cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
- enabling us to recognise your device so that you don’t have to give the same information to us several times;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
- measuring how you are using the service, to make the service easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when using the service as this may prevent you from using certain aspects of the services and/or the site. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.youronlinechoices.eu and https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
This site is not directed toward children (as defined by local law) nor does dirty hit knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent except where in compliance with applicable laws.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal data by contacting us as described in the “contact” section. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You may also be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law. You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the “contact” section.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us as described in the “contact” section.
If you have applied for a job at dirty hit, you may have certain rights under your local laws regarding your application or our evaluation. You may submit any requests to exercise your rights as described in the “contact” section.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents may opt out of having their personally identifiable information shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes by contacting us as described in the “contact” section.
Do-not-track signals and similar mechanisms. Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites and other online services with which a user communicates. There is no industry standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. Dirty hit currently does not take action in response to these signals.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site, our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
USERS OF SITES IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- transferring personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European commission; or
- using specific contracts approved by the European commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.